With the rise of high-rise buildings in the city, the small concrete mixer plays an increasingly important role in the construction site. In order to ensure the normal operation of the small concrete mixer and give full play to the benefits of the equipment, the concrete mixing tank should be repaired and maintained normally. Now let's take a look at how a small concrete mixer can ensure its safe operation
1. Before use:
(1) It is necessary to check whether the self-protection device of the air compressor of the small concrete mixer truck is reliable and whether the air pressure is stable; Check whether the water diversion of the pump is sufficient and whether the pipeline is unblocked;
(2) Whether the hopper door, cement hopper door, middle aggregate hopper door and discharge door of small concrete mixer are flexible and reliable;
(3) Also check whether the connecting bolts of the blades of the main engine of the small concrete mixer are firm;
(4) Check whether the electrical devices are safe and reliable, and whether the limit switches are flexible and reliable;
(5) Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in the reducer at each lubricating point.
2. After use:
(1) The accumulated materials inside and outside the main machine and on the material door of the small concrete mixing tank should be cleaned and washed;
(2) Each lubricating point should be filled with lubricating oil, especially at the sealing part of the shaft end;
(3) In winter, the liquid in the waterway should be drained, and the water and gas in the air reservoir of the air compressor should be drained;
(4) After shutdown, all switches should be in non working state and cut off the power supply.
In addition to these routine inspections, the small concrete mixer or concrete mixing tank in operation should be inspected every year. If problems are found in the inspection, it should be repaired in time. If some parts of the small concrete mixer are damaged, it should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.