1. The quality and slump of the concrete transported by the mixer truck shall meet the standards and requirements of the concrete industry.
2. When the self-loading mixer is driving on the road, the extended chute installed on it shall be placed on the bracket of the unloading chute and fixed with a hook. It is not allowed to work on the main discharge chute. The main discharge chute shall be rotated to a fixed position, and the positioning handle shall be pulled down. The locking handle shall be used to lock the spring amplitude change organization to avoid personal injury and other accidents caused by shaking due to unfixed.
3. The continuous working time of the equipment on the mixer truck shall not exceed 8 hours.
4. The loading tank of the self-feeding mixer truck cannot stop running during the concrete transportation, otherwise it will cause concrete condensation, and when it is restarted after stopping, it will impact the hydraulic system and reducer, causing damage to the hydraulic pump and motor.
5. When the mixer truck is discharging, if it is found that the concrete moisture evaporates too much and the slump is too low to meet the quality requirements, it can properly add water to the tank, and then rotate at the speed of 10-14 rpm for 30 minutes before discharging, so that the concrete can be fully mixed.
6. The mixing truck can not be stopped when loading the tank in the empty state. Otherwise, the shaking of the vehicle during the driving process can easily cause partial collision between the roller track and the roller track, so the roller track and the roller track will be damaged prematurely.
7. The driver of the mixing truck should remember that the water in the pressure tank should be filled up frequently in the process of operation and kept for standby. The air valve should be opened to drain the air inside the tank before filling the water tank, and the air in the tank should be drained after washing the vehicle or when it is out of service. In winter, the water in the water tank shall be drained after the work is finished, and there shall be no water left, otherwise the water tank will be easy to freeze.
8. When the self-feeding mixer is full of concrete, the tank body turns forward. If it needs to reverse, the handle must be pulled to the reverse position after the tank body stops stably.