Reason for engine cylinder pulling:
1. The engine cooling system cannot be replenished in a timely manner due to leaks or water shortages, resulting in engine overheating;
2. The engine oil of the fully automatic mixer truck is too low, resulting in the loss of cylinder sealing and lubrication function;
3. The piston ring is broken and scratches the cylinder wall;
4. The piston pin circlip falls off and scratches the cylinder wall;
5. The piston ring is stuck in the groove due to carbon deposit, and the sealing function is lost;
6. The piston pin goes out and scratches the cylinder wall;
7. Foreign objects entering the cylinder;
8. The clearance between the piston and cylinder wall is too small;
9. The piston pin assembly is too tight, causing deformation;
10. Severe thermal deformation or burning and melting of the piston;
11. The engine of the fully automatic mixer truck operates at high speed or overload for a long time.
How to prevent engine cylinder pulling?
1. New and overhauled engines require running in;
2. Ensure safety when repairing the engine;
3. Pay attention to the engine water temperature while driving. The normal temperature for water temperature is 70 ℃~95 ℃ to avoid engine overheating. The weather is getting colder now, I suggest everyone preheat before driving.
4. Reasonably use the engine of a fully automatic mixer truck and avoid overloading operations
5. Regularly replace the air filter
6. Ensure the normal operation of the lubrication system
7. Check the engine oil level in a timely manner to ensure that there is no shortage of oil.
This article is provided by Zhongke's self feeding mixer truck for assistance. For more related content, please click on https://www.cnzkjf.com I hope this article can be helpful to you. Thank you for reading!