Concrete mixer is a special truck used to transport concrete construction. Because of its shape, it is usually called a snail. The truck is equipped with a cylindrical mixer to transport the mixed concrete. The concrete mixer has five systems:
1. Mixing cylinder: the type of mixing cylinder used in this model is a widely used structural form. The mixing drum adopts pear structure.
2. Transmission system: the driving mode of the mixing drum takes the engine as the power source, which transfers the force from the engine at the end of the power supply to the transmission shaft of the variable plunger hydraulic pump, through the quantitative plunger oil motor, and then drives the mixing drum to rotate through the reducer.
3. Charge and discharge system of mixing drum (charge and discharge mechanism): it is an important equipment to assist the mixing drum.
4. Control system: it is the control part of the whole mixer. There is an "I" groove on the control panel, which is the active space of the joystick. The slot in the back half has a limited position hole to hold the lever in place. The control system controls the positive, negative and rotational speed of the mixing cylinder through the left and right rods at the rear of the vehicle to complete the feeding, discharging and mixing actions.
5. Water supply system: the water supply system of concrete mixer is mainly used for cleaning the mixing device. The model has two kinds of water supply systems, one is centrifugal water supply system, the other is pressure tank water supply system, which can be installed optionally.
The concrete mixer always keeps the mixing drum rotating during transportation to ensure that the concrete does not set. After the concrete is delivered, the inside of the drum is usually washed with water to prevent the hardened concrete from taking up space and to reduce the volume of the drum.
The above is a detailed introduction to the advantages of Zhongke Jufeng in the design of concrete mixer truck. To learn more, please click the official website https://www.cnzkjf.com