1. The rotation direction of the mixing drum shall comply with the direction indicated by the arrow. If it is not true, the motor wiring shall be corrected.
2. Class II leakage protection shall be implemented for the self loading mixer. It shall be carefully checked after the power supply is connected before work. It can be used only after it is considered qualified by the empty vehicle test run. During the test run, check whether the rotating speed of the mixing drum is appropriate. Generally, the empty speed is slightly faster than that of the truck (after loading). If there is a large difference, adjust the ratio of the driving wheel to the driving wheel.
3. The mixer truck shall be set at a flat position, and the front and rear axles shall be padded with square wood to make the tires empty, so as to avoid walking when starting.
4. Check whether the transmission clutch and brake are flexible and reliable, whether the steel wire rope is damaged, whether the track pulley is in good condition, whether there are obstacles around and the lubrication of various parts
5. When the concrete mixing is completed or it is expected to stop for more than 1h, in addition to discharging the remaining materials, pour stones and clean water into the shaking drum, start the machine for rotation, and discharge all the mortar adhered to the drum after washing. There shall be no ponding in the barrel to avoid rust of the barrel and blades. At the same time, the ash accumulated outside the mixing drum shall be cleaned to keep the machinery clean and intact.
6. After startup, always pay attention to whether all parts of the mixer operate normally. During shutdown, always check whether the mixer blades are bent and whether the screws are dropped or loose.
7. When the machine is shut down and not in use, switch off the power and lock the switch box.
Zhongke mixer provides you with the above wonderful contents. For more wonderful contents, please click to enter our website: https://www.cnzkjf.com We will have more content for you to check later.